East Coast Microwave Sales & Distribution specializes in the distribution of RF & Microwave components with a focus on connectors, bulk cable and custom cable assemblies. Located at our offices in Woburn MA, we have an excellent growth opportunity for a talented candidate to join our company as an Inside Sales Representative.
You will enjoy the opportunity for growth and advancement by being strategic, goal oriented, and self-motivated. East Coast Microwave Sales & Distribution is a wholly owned division of Powell Electronics Inc., one of the world’s largest specialty distributors of interconnect and senor products.
Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers to businesses or groups of individuals. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold. Must have industry experience.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customer’s needs and interests.
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending conferences,
• Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports and keeping sales records.
• Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
• Prepare sales contracts and order forms.
• Negotiate details of contracts and payments.
• Forward orders to manufacturers
• Active listening
• Social Perceptiveness
• Critical Thinking
• Reading Comprehension
• Service Orientation
• Active Learning
• Sales and Marketing
• Customer and Personal Service
• English Language
• Administration and Management
• Production and Processing
• Economics and Accounting
• Computers and Electronics
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Intelligent hard worker who can quickly learn and excel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Experience with SAP or ePDS considered a plus
- Professional work appearance and demeanor